Mobile Libraries are back on the road!
Check out the latest mobile library timetable. Please read the following guidelines before visiting the mobile library.
- You will be required to wear a face covering when you visit the mobile library
- The mobile library will be operating on a one customer (or one household of up to 3 people) at a time basis to reduce the number of people inside
- Please remember to bring your library card with you
- They will ask you for your contact details for ‘test and trace’ purposes
- Hand sanitiser will be available for use on the way in and out and surfaces that are commonly touched will be regularly wiped down
- Returned items will be quarantined for up to 72 hours