Useful Links

Please find below some useful links to help report;

Antisocial Behaviour to Breckland Council Report anti-social behaviour – Breckland Council
Antisocial Behaviour to Police Report antisocial behaviour | Norfolk Constabulary

Report a crime Report a crime | Norfolk Constabulary

StreetSafe is a service that allows you to report safety concerns in public places without giving us your name (anonymously). This includes issues like poorly lit streets, abandoned buildings, or vandalism, as well as instances where you feel unsafe due to someone following or verbally abusing you.  Please note: StreetSafe is not for reporting crimes or emergencies. If you witness a crime or emergency, please call the police on 101 or report a crime online StreetSafe | (

Report a Highways problem Report a problem – Norfolk County Council

Report an issue to Breckland Council  Report – Breckland Council

Electrical Power Cuts Live power cut information: London, East Anglia, South East England | UK Power Networks

Anglian Water Check on or report an issue (