The parish council holds its meetings on the 2nd Monday of each month @ 7:30pm in the WI Hall, High Street, Shipdham. All members of the public are welcome to attend the meetings, 15 minutes within the meetings are open to the public to raise any questions or issues. Minutes are always taken and archived on this site at the earliest possible opportunity after the meeting. The minutes of the meetings are draft until approved at the subsequent meeting.
Please click on the links below for more information.
- Minutes & Agendas
- Shipdham Parish Council grant application form
- Emergency Plan & COVID-19 advice
- NCC Reports
- SNAP Police Reports
- Annual Meeting of the Parish
- Members & Contacts
- Shipdham Cemetery
- Accounts & Budgets
- Guide to Information Available from Shipdham Parish Council
- Parish Council Archived Minutes
- Jubilee Time Capsules